SmartBridge v1.2.3 is out!
By andrew |
Product Updates, SmartBridge Dispatcher, SmartBridge Mobile, SmartBridge Phone, Uncategorized, | 26th June 2018
We are very pleased to announce the continuing enhancement and expansion of the SmartBridge suite of products. SmartBridge v1.2.3 is to be released this week, and the following provides an overview of what to look forward to.
The latest release of SmartBridge Control, introduces a brand new user interface, This will make using this web based app to keep track of your radio’s, call history, and field activity not only highly functional, but a real pleasure! Below are some images of the dashboard view and real-time call activity.
SmartBridge Control provides direct playback of call audio and is real-time so within seconds of the call finishing you can both playback and download the call audio. You can use SmartBridge Control and listen to call recordings from any device with a web browser including your phone.
New SmartBridge App functionality
To compliment the expansion of supported hardware there are a number of improvements we have made to SmartBridge Dispatcher and Mobile;
- Support for the Siyata in-vehicle devices with SmartBridge Mobile.
- Support for new PTT buttons – All SmartBridge Apps.
- Improved protocol stability when using Serial over IP in SmartBridge Dispatcher deployments through complex firewall/router routes.
- Improvements to the least cost routing process for GPS store and forward on SmartBridge Mobile and SmartBridge Phone. This will provide faster updates of positions.
- New Alert functionality in SmartBridge Dispatcher. You can now select an option to flash the worker location on the map, and change the colour of their marker. This provides a faster identification of the worker in distress.
- Improvements to the Activation screen to make it simpler for new users.
- Various improvements to the user interface and code improvements.
We are committed to supporting additional commodity immediately available hardware to enhance operations and continually enhance your PTT experience. We are very pleased to show the first of these, with more to come.
Siyata Vehicle mounted Android devices
The Siyata vehicle mounted android based devices provide a direct serial interface to a MPT or DMR TierIII radio body and with SmartBridge Mobile provide an excellent multi-function interface for voice and data communications. So now you can select from a Samsung tablet or a dedicated device such as the Siyata. These are available in NZ/Australia and UK directly from Logic Wireless. Check for suppliers in other countries.
We have added support for BLE PTT buttons and will shortly have those available for purchase. These make an excellent alternative for PTT functions when using wired or wireless headsets. The buttons measure about 28mm diameterand pair in seconds to SmartBridge enabled tablets and the Siyata devices. These use standard CR2032 batteries and should last 12 months of normal PTT usage.
Keep in touch!
We have a number of exciting new developments underway with all SmartBridge products (and some new ones) that will deliver further productivity and operational efficiency. If you have a question, suggestion or want to chat about an opportunity give us a call!